Pages

Friday 3 June 2011

little things that surprise me!

"It's the little things that make the big things possible. Only close attention to the fine details of any operation makes the operation first class." J.Willard Marriott


Kakak,
Mama found a marker that day. I gave it to you and could see your face lighted up with joy - Subhanallah! Kids and simple pleasure. You thanked me as if I had given you the best thing in the world! But then again, you have always been generous with your gratitudes, you would never forget to thank Mama even for the little or simple things I gave you. I thank you for that, it really warms my heart. 


Immediately you went up to the greatly under-utilized whiteboard, and started to draw. I did not give much attention as I thought you were just making your usual artwork of random lines and circles. But I am very surprised and not to mention proud to see what you had done dear: 


Your 1st attempt! I truly did not know you were already capable of drawing such. With details: body, eyes, eyebrows, nose (the dots), mouth (nevermind its sad, you did not know how to make a smile yet), hands, and lastly breasts (that made me laugh! Of all the other bodyparts, thats what you drew, maybe you missed breastfeeding ya)


The 2nd one. With a rainbow! and the creature has teeth or is that beard?

This looks like rugrats! 
Mama is proud of you! 


On a little note, just so you know that you just turned 3, and you would still ask for a little bf. I know its hard for you to stop, but I'm sorry sayang, its becoming uncomfortable for Mama. Thank you for not demanding it much anymore, and thank you for making me feel like a great Mom just because I breastfed you, alhamdulillah!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. the second one it must be a beard since it looks like its abg razman's hahhaha!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...