Pages

Friday 3 June 2011

Ooops another ME post..

A moment to stand in front of the mirror and say out loud these:

I am blessed to be a SAHM, alhamdulillah! ( Ok I need to write that down so that I can reflect upon it and really feel the blessings because honestly there are times when I do feel suffocated being one...tsk)

I am not a perfect mother and I will not force myself into being one. Or else my children and husband will suffer. But I promise to give only my best for them, insyaAllah!

I have to always remember not to put much hopes on people, it will only bring disappointment and remorse. Only hope in Allah!

Always be thankful with what I have. Have only kind and positive thoughts. I usually have the tendency to be pessimistic and starts to think lots of nonsense.

My life centers around my family now and I should be grateful for that as they are the ones who love me unconditionally even after knowing the bad sides of me. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...