Pages

Friday 9 September 2011

Adik's antics..

they never fail to put a smile on our face.

Since getting her 'licence' at exactly 1, she has been toddling everywhere from the moment she wakes up.  Sometimes she would take my hand, gesture me to get up and walk around with her too - and if I don't, she would 'throw' herself on the floor bawling, angry is her new-found emotion.

Let's feast on her shall we - I mean her pics of course,

Umaira on being 1 : What will I be when I grow up?

Shopping queen?


inventor?

chef?



domestic queen?

artist?

And oh, did I mention she had a nasty accident a day before her birthday. Fell face first on the gravel from our car - the CRV which is quite high! She was leaning on the door when her Kakak came and  immediately opened the door! Cuts on her nose and grazes on forehead. But she only cried for a little while and calmed down when BFed, my poor baby. Quite a strong threshold of pain I must say. Alhamdulillah its better now, no marks on the nose, only small spots of white skin on the forehead. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...