Pages

Tuesday 20 December 2011

'tis the season

of DURIANS!

Its that time of year again. Where you can see mushrooms-paced-growing roadside vendors (only in Malaysia though) with baskets and baskets of the spiky loots.


Either you love it or hate it. Let's see what my girls have to say about them.


Apparently some chubby fingers have deleted this particular picture, luckily Abah saved it as his wall.

It sure is face-stuffing finger-licking gooood!




And oh! Notice the new ticker at the side:
Alhamdulillah, we are expecting! 

And that could be the reason of absence. 
Or that Mama's been slacking. Big time. Time to get back on my two feet again.
O Allah I pray that you grant me enough strength and rid me of this laziness and helplessness.     
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...