Pages

Monday 16 January 2012

Grumbling about your child?

I did. At the little things.

Like when they made a mess exploring or playing.

Like when they always bug me to take this or that for them or being bossy.

Like when they talk too much.

Like when they squabble.

Like when they did not listen.

Like when they drenched themselves wet again or get themselves dirty just after a change of clothes after a bath.

Like when they want to watch their cartoon shows instead of my show.

Like when they need me to sleep every night because I have something else to do.

Like this and like that and it goes on.

Until, I came across this.



And I feel so ashamed of all my grumblings and complaints. ~astargfirullahal adzim~

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...